Hair Loss – Can Homeopathy Solve The Problem?
Alopecia areata is a condition where there is a loss of a patch of hair from some or all parts of the body. The balding patterns linked with diseases
are generally small, round hairless patches on the scalp. The hair loss might also happen as an overall thinning, as opposed to visible bald patches.
In some cases, an individual might lose all the hair on
her or his scalp and body. Balding can go and come, you may experience hair loss
in one area.
What are causative factors for Alopecia Aereta?
Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease, where an individual immune system attacks the body. When this occurs, the person’s hair begins to fall out, often in clumps the size and shape of a quarter.
The extent of the hair loss varies; in some cases, it is only in a few spots and the hair loss can be greater. On some occasions, an individual loses all of the hair on his or her head (alopecia areata totalis) or entire body (alopecia areata universalis).
It is believed that an individual genetic makeup may trigger the autoimmune reaction of alopecia areata, along with a virus the person comes into contact with.
How do homeopathic medicines work for your Alopecia Aereta?
Alopecia areata often appears suddenly, with 1 or more well-defined round or oval patches of hair loss. It is a relatively common condition, affecting up to 0.2% of the population. Although it can occur at any age, up to 65% of patients experience their first episode before age 16.
1. Arsenic Album – Homeopathic Medicine for Alopecia Areata accompanied by itching and scalp burning.
2. Vinca Minor –Vinca Minor is an excellent homoeopathic medicine for
3. Baryta Carb,Lycopodium, and Silicea – Homeopathic Medicines for Alopecia Areata in Young People
4. Fluoric Acid –This is a very goodHomeopathic Medicine for Alopecia Areata
5. Phosphorus – A Wonderful Homeopathic Medicine for Alopecia Areata.