Chikungunya is a viral disease that is passed to human beings by infected mosquitoes. The common vector of chikungunya is the Aedes Egypti mosquito. Another species of mosquitoes namely Aedes Albopictus has also been found the culprit in few cases. Usually Chinkungunya is not life threatening.
What are causative factors for Chikungunya?
Chikungunya is caused by the spread of the chikungunya virus (through an infected mosquito). In some cases transmission of the disease from an infected pregnant mother to a newborn baby has also been observed.
Symptoms of Chikungunya
· Sudden onset of high grade fever.
· There is pain in joints and muscles along with the fever. Joint pains are present on both sides of the body in a symmetric manner. The pains can be severe and there is extreme weakness also.
· Headache and fatigue are common.
· Redness of the eyes.
· A rash like eruption is also present in about half of the cases.
· Nausea and vomiting.
· Although uncommon, mouth ulcers and loss of taste may also be present.
The clinical presentation and the endemic presence of Chikungunya in the area can be a good pointer to the diagnosis of this disease.
How do homeopathy work for your Chikungunya?
Homeopathic medicines for chikungunya treatment are much more effective. Homeopathy has always worked on the philosophy that the human body is perfectly endowed with all means to fight and every infection provided the body immune system is working properly.
5 best homeopathic medicines for chikungunya
1. Arsenic Album – best medicine for chikungunya with restlesness
2. Belladonna – best remedy for chikungunya with severe headache
3. Rhus Tox- best treatment of chikungunya with soreness
4. Eupatorium Perfoliatum – best homeopathic medicine for chikungunya with bodyaches
5. Bryonia – best medicine for chikungunya with increased thirst