Kidney disorders is also known as the chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disorder has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have kidney disorders. This disorders contribute to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
What are the causative factors for Kidney Disorders?
· Type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus – Diabetes is one of the leading causes of chronic kidney disease(CKD).
· High blood pressure- High blood pressure is also the main cause of CKD.
· Recurrent kidney infection, also called pyelonephritis can cause damage to the kidneys to contribute to kidney disease(KD)
· Aging – The amount of functioning kidney tissues decreases as the personages. Also, the kidneys arteries get hardened.
· Kidney disorders like Glomerular Nephritis, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Renal Calculi –recurrent kidney and urinary tract infections.
How homeopathy medicines work for your Kidney Disorders?
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treating kidney disorders. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the disorders.