Treating Knee Pain with Homeopathy!
Knee pain refers to a condition when the knee joints (which are responsible for walking, running, sitting and standing along with bearing the maximum body weight for most physical activities are significantly inflamed, giving rise to a severe pain in the entire knee joint. There might also be severe stiffness around the knee joint which might make it very difficult to function in everyday of life.
What are causative factors of Knee Pain?
Knee pain might occur due to:
· old age
· different forms of arthritis
· severe knee injury or the associated ligament or bones
· knee cap dislocation
· using of the knee joint over and infections of the knee joint.
How homeopathic medicines work for your Knee Pain?
The main aim of homoeopathy is not only to reduce the symptom of knee pain but to cure its underlying cause. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for knee pain that can be given on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and knee pain extension.
The effective homeopathic remedies for knee pain are as follow :
· Bryonia Alba – This remedy is effective in curing knee pain with the symptoms of severe pain in the knee joints during walking.
· Colchium – The medicine is helps in treating knee pain which worsens due to movement and subsequently improves in warm weather or after getting appropriate rest.
· Silicea – This is useful in curing knee pain which retains the sensation of being tightly bound during all times.
· Lachesis – If the knee pain is caused due to rheumatoid arthritis, Lachesis can be an effective or best treatment.