What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis refers to an inflammatory skin disorder in which the skin cells multiply at a rate higher than the normal.These skin patches range from small, medium to large-sized patches which are red, itchy, and scaly.
Psoriasis worsens every winter as the skin becomes itchy and even starts bleeding after scratching. However, psoriasis is not contagious as it cannot spread from one individual to another.
What are causative factors for Psoriasis?
· Autoimmunity: The immune system reacting to the skin cells is the basic disease cause.
· Hereditary: The genetic cause is also known to be the cause of this severe psoriasis. One may have the tendency to have psoriasis if anyone in the immediate family suffers from psoriasis or any other autoimmune disease.
How do homeopathic medicines work for your Psoriasis?
Raghav Homeopathy is very effective in the treatment of psoriasis and these homeopathic medicines are completely natural and do not contain any chemical compounds. The homeopathic remedies do not intend to suppress inflammation and they intend to correct the cause that has resulted in this indiscriminate cell division and also the inflammation.
Remedies for the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis
1. Graphites is one of the best homeopathic remedies for psoriasis with constipation.
2. Mezereum is helpful in case of psoriasis on the scalp.
3. Arsenic Iodatum is given in case where patches of psoriasis occur with multiple colours.
4. Arsenic Album is an excellent psoriasis remedy in which psoriasis gets worsened by cold and better by warmth.